We recognize that the graduates of Bishop Carroll Catholic High School are not finished products but dynamic young people who are going on to a life-time of education, growth and development. At graduation we hope that all students are in the process of becoming the best possible members of their families, church, community and world.
- The student is growing in a relationship with God through private and communal prayer.
- The student is growing in the knowledge of his faith and in ethical awareness.
- The student is action on Jesus' command to love God with his whole heart and to love his/her neighbor as himself.
- The student is prepared for higher education or employment.
- The student has developed the basic learning tools and critical thinking skills to enable him/her to be a life-long learner both formally and informally.
- The student is curious about his world.
- The student has developed friendships based on love and respect and recognizes the
value of social groups: family, church, community.
- The student is committed to serving the needs of others with compassion and
- The student has completed physical education and health requirements, has had the
opportunity to participate in a variety of sports and recognizes the value of embracing
active and healthy living.