With current national attention being focused on children’s health and wellness issues, Bishop Carroll’s School District’s Food Service Department is excited to provide parents a convenient, easy and secure online prepayment service to deposit money into your child’s school meal account at any time. This service also provides parents the ability to view your child’s account balance through a web site called MySchoolBucks.com. By having money in each child’s account prior to entering the cafeteria, we find the lunch lines move along much faster so your child has more time to eat and be with friends.
Also, parents will have the ability to print out a copy of their child’s eating history report. This history report will show you all dates and times that your child has purchased a breakfast and or lunch within the past thirty days.
To access these services:
- Go to www.myschoolbucks.com. Initially when setting up your information choose “Diocese of Altoona-Johnstown” as your ‘school district’. From this site you will create your account and add money to your child’s school meal account. All you need is your child’s name & student ID number.
Things to know:
- If you have more than one child in the District you can handle all online prepayments from the same online account.
- Payments may be made through an existing PayPal account or with a major credit or debit card.
. However, if you choose not to take advantage of the online prepayment service you may continue to make advance payments via check, which should be made payable to the Bishop Carroll Cafeteria. Please write your child’s full name on the check.
If you have any questions about these new services, please feel free to contact my office at 814-472-7500 Ext 117
Registering for MyNutrikids.com
- You will first need your child’s student ID number; you may get this number by contacting your child’s school or contacting my office.
- Go to the district website at www.XXX.edu, then click on Food Services, click on the link to MyNutrikids.com OR go to www.MyNutrikids.com.
- Click Sign Up and enter the required information.
- Click Finish to complete the initial registration process.
Add Students to Your Family Account
- When you log in you will be taken to the homepage.
- Click MyKids from the main menu OR from the blue navigation bar above.
- This is a listing of the students in your account. It will be empty on your first visit to the site.
- Click Add Child and enter the required information.
- Click Add (next to your child’s name) to continue.
- Click Add Child to repeat the process for additional children.
- NOTE: Your child’s transaction history report will not display information during the initial account set up process.
How to Make a Deposit
- Click Deposit Money located next to Add Student.
- Enter an amount in the Deposit column next to your child’s name.
- If you have more than one child, enter the amount you wish to deposit into the column next to each child’s name. DO NOT deposit money for your entire family into ONE child’s account.
- Click Calculate.
- Click Make Deposit.
- You will be directed to the PayPal web site to enter your payment information.
- You have the option to use your existing PayPal account or a major credit card to make your payment.
- If you are using your PayPal account, enter your email address and PayPal password to continue.
- If you are using a credit card, enter the required information. For your protection, MyNutrikids.com will not store your financial information.
- Click Pay Now when finished.
- Click Pay once again to finish the process.