Bishop Carroll draws students from seven districts in the northern Cambria County area, including Central Cambria, Penn Cambria, Northern Cambria, Cambria Heights, Blacklick Valley, Portage and Glendale. Bishop Carroll’s Catholic students come from 19 parishes and five Catholic grade schools in our area.
We recognize that the graduates of Bishop Carroll are not finished products but dynamic young people who are going on to a lifetime of education, growth and development. We are blessed to be part of their journey! We strive to send them off as the best possible members of their families, church, community and world in the following ways:
- The student is growing in a relationship with God through private and communal prayer.
- The student is growing in the knowledge of his faith and in ethical awareness.
- The student is acting on Jesus' command to love God with his whole heart and to love his/her neighbor as himself.
- The student is prepared for higher education or employment.
- The student has developed the basic learning tools and critical thinking skills to enable him/her to be a life-long learner both formally and informally.
- The student is curious about his world.
- The student has developed friendships based on love and respect and recognizes the value of social groups: family, church, community.
- The student is committed to serving the needs of others with compassion and generosity.
- The student has completed physical education and health requirements, has had the opportunity to participate in a variety of sports.
- The student recognizes the value of embracing active and healthy living.